I added some new quotes to the side bar. One from Ana Regzig (Dying to be Thin) - how I miss her! :( And two from Marya Hornbacher. I have yet to read Wasted (I can't wait...I can't read it until the summer because then I will be abroad, alone, for 3 weeks, without my family nearby to snoop on what I am reading) but I found these quotes online, and I was particularly struck by them.
As for today's intake... the family dinner killed me. I managed to stay under 1000 cals, thankfully, but still. Such damage.. tomorrow will be better!
---
It's raining here today. I can't help but smile when it rains. The earth is thirsty, damnit! Let it drink its fill of water. :) My backyard is a forest, and there are currently three incredibly adorable deer. They're biting the leaves off of our trees, but I honestly don't care. I'm happy that they're content. I sound like such a tree-hugger today. Haha
Yesterday's fast was pretty successful - 4 cups of brown rice green tea (none were very strong. I don't like super strong tea) and only 2 sticks of gum: 1 Orbit pomegranate (3); 1 Wrigley wintermint (5).
Today I slept through breakfast, and mostly pushed around food at lunch. I was forced to have a slice of raisin bread, half an apple, and some Activia yogurt, though. The damage is pretty terrible. I'm estimating: (170+40+90) so approximately 300 cals.... agh.
I'm nervous for tonight, because we are having a huge family dinner... I can't wait until my relatives leave. I know that sounds terrible, but they're seriously screwing up my eating even more. :T
I guess it will make the weight loss after they leave more meaningful. Hopefully.
My latest body idol - Miranda Kerr. She has the thinnest, toned stomach ever, and her legs are so thin and graceful...
(I got all of these photos from Justjared.com, so the pics are huge. Click on them to see close-ups. Her legs are soooo amazing!)







Stay strong~~
<3 Samaire

3 comments:
Wow, I wish I was as tall as her.
Good luck tonight! xx
I get a lot of comments on my legs, but I want her lags damnit! I need to get an eextra 2 onches or so on the gap between my thighs, then I may be there...just, lol
v
Good job on your fast, hun. I'm sorry about the family getting in the way, I know that's hard. Maybe it will help your metabolism though.
I really love rain, but it never rains where I live. I miss it and can't wait to soak it up this summer when I'm home. Your backyard sounds like a total oasis. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
<3 Eva
Post a Comment